Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Die or Embellish

 


There's a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and this month it's anything goes using a SheepSki Designs image with the optional twist of die or embellish.

Head over to the Facebook Group here to link up your card and also see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I've used:

- Rudolf's Mischief digi stamp set from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- main die, snowflake die and sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Fun card using the santa Helen :) loving your design as well
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...