Pages

Saturday 31 October 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Something Beginning With the Letter H

 


It's time for another challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to use something beginning with the letter H.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

I'm sharing another card made with one of the new Christmas stamp sets from The Card Hut:


You can find this set here on The Card Hut website.

And of course I've gone for H is for hot chocolate!

I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...