Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Colours of Autumn

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is colours of autumn or fall.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used the Love of Leaves stamp set from Stampin' Up.

I started by stamping different leaves on a piece of Crumb Cake card using the Crumb Cake ink pad.  I then added one of the sentiments from the set using Early Espresso ink.

I layered the stamped panel on to brown paper from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic monochromatic card...simply yet very eye catching!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...