Pages

Friday 9 October 2020

GDT Cards for New Release from Sum More Fun

 


Today I'm sharing the first of two GDT cards using stamps from the new release from Sum More Fun:


Isn't this a great range of stamps and papers?!

There are a limited number of the special value packs available here and then the two stamp sets are available here:



For the first of my cards (above) I've used one of the images from the Handy Man set and one of the patterned papers.

And here's my second GDT card for today:


This image is also from the Handy Man set and this time I've used two of the patterned papers.

In both cases, the images were coloured with Promarkers and layered with kraft paper.  The dies I've used are from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. Great male cards Helen I love the designs love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...