Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2020

New From Keen Crafter Designs - Happy Birthday Digital Paper Pack

 


Today I'm sharing two cards made with a new digital paper pack from Keen Crafter Designs:


This is the Happy Birthday pack and you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

And here's my second card:


I printed out a sheet of the blue spotted paper and a sheet of the blue cake paper and made two cards.  I layered them with white and dark brown card and used stamped sentiments from Stampin' Up.

Check out the other great digital paper packs in the Etsy shop here - you'll be spoiled for choice!

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - anything goes (first card)

5 comments:

  1. Two great cards, I like that shade of blue. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards, I like the way you made them both different yet using the same papers.
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cakes look scrummy! Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout and the papers you chose for the matts. So pleased you joined us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great cards, they've made me feel hungry.

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...