Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2020

New Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Creative Moments Challenge Blog with a new challenge and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge:

and


To make my card I used:

- Selfie Santa digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- other card and paper from Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...