Pages

Friday 9 October 2020

New Alphabet Challenge - N is for Navy Blue

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time it's N is for navy blue.

Take a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

I've made a very simple Christmas card using some navy blue snowflake patterned paper from Craft Creations.

The die I used is from Crafters Companion - it was a magazine giveaway a few years back and has always been a favourite of mine.  I die cut the shadow from white card and the words from pale blue card in contrast to the backing paper.

I layered the card with matching pale blue and white card and then added some randomly placed clear gems to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...