Pages

Thursday 1 October 2020

New Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes/Distressing

 


It's the beginning of the month so that means a new challenge on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog.

This month it's anything goes with the option to use distressing on your creation.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

As I never have much success with distressing techniques, I've opted for the anything goes theme this month and made a single layer card instead.

I used a stamp set from Stampin' Up called Inspiring Iris and Mossy Meadow and Gorgeous Grape ink pads.  

I kept the card very simple, just adding some gems to finish it.



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...