Pages

Thursday 1 October 2020

New Love to Scrap Challenge - Fall Back

 


There's a new challenge today on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'fall back'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used the Love of Leaves stamp set and coordinating dies from Stampin' Up.

I started by die cutting an aperture in a piece of card using a die from Stampin' Up and then using them as a reverse mask with Distress Inks.  Then I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set to the right of the panel using Soft Suede Stampin' Up ink.

Then I stamped and die cut three leaves using Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso inks.

I finished the card by layering with card from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...