Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Path of Positivity Challenge Mid-Month Reminder - Birth of New Beginnings


It's time for a little reminder of our current challenge on the Path of Positivity Challenge - this month's theme is 'birth of new beginnings' and you can find all the details here in the original post from the start of this month.

Our wonderful sponsors this month are:


and


For my card I've one of the digis from the super-cute 'Baby's First Friend' set which you can find here on the website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and then added some faux stitching to the image panel.

The papers and gems I've used are from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. So, so precious and perfect example of new beginnings! Great papers backing that adorable image! ~ Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...