Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challene Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes theme'.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

We've got two great sponsors this week:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Conie Fong Art & Design called 'Birthday Benny' - you can find him here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promakers and used papers from Craft Creations and an old card base from Craftwork Cards.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the image is so adorable. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, your card is precious. Really like the car candle - too cute. Went to the store to buy some candle as an embellishment for my cards and was surprised at the cost.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...