Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

New Season's Greetings Challenge - Anything Goes/Wet or Dry Embossing


A new challenge has started today on the Season's Greetings Challenge Blog - it's an 'anything goes' Christmas challenge with the option of  'wet or dry embossing'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've gone for dry embossing on my card.  I used a Stampin' Up embossing folder on kraft card and then used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to highlight the pattern.

I die cut the sentiment using a Memory Box die and then layered the card with red and white card.

4 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Helen. So elegant. I love the way you added the colour to the embossed background. Fabulous card.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Season's Greetings DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cas card Helen. Nice touch with the coloured embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, your card is fabulous! Love the holly embossed background, too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...