Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

New Path of Positivity Challenge - Optional Theme: Birth of New Beginnings


It's time for a new challenge on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog and this month our optional theme is 'birth of new beginnings'.  You can post any creation which is positive and uplifting but if you would like to be in with the chance of winning one of special prizes, you will need to follow the optional theme.

All the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this month are:


and


Today I have a project using a digi stamp from Limited Runs called 'Birdhouse 3' which you can find here on their blog.  The sentiment I've used is from an old Little Claire Designs stamp set.

My card is all about spring being the birth of new beginnings - birds and flowers.  I love this sentiment as it sums up Spring perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, I love that image with that spring green gingham! So perfect together! Happy you have joined us over at PoP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, your card is adorable. The brown and green are very spring-like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...