Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Pretty in Pink


It was my turn to pick the theme for this today's new Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and I decided on 'pretty in pink' - hopefully a nice easy one!  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I've made for the Little Claire Designs Hochanda shows next Monday.  

I've used one of the designs from an outline sticker sheet which will feature on the show.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen. Not surprising that you chose pink. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and great design. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute Helen. Sweet image, fab layout and such pretty pink papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...