Pages

Saturday 4 March 2017

New Alphabet Challenge - Z is for Zero Embellishments


A new challenge started yesterday on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time we've reached the letter Z so our theme is 'zero embellishments'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've used one of the images from the 'Puppy Portraits' Irresistible Image Pack from Little Claire Designs - you can find the pack here on their website.

The sentiment stamp is also from Little Claire Designs here and the paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. That pup is just too cute and I can't believe zero embellishments that's like putting your hands behind your back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...