Pages

Saturday 4 March 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started on Thursday on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week we've got an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:

https://whimsystamps.com/

I'm sharing another of the cards I've made recently with the new 'Piggies' stamp set from Little Claire Designs - you can find it here on their website.

I've used one of the stamps plus a sentiment from the set.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. This image looks familiar....just a different color, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...