Pages

Sunday 12 March 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Post - Sleeping Hedgehog


It's my turn to share a tutorial on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog today and I've made a paper pieced baby card using the 'Sleeping Hedgehog' stamp.

Have a look here to see how I made the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'
Addicted to Stamps - 'pastel colours'
613 Avenue Create - rubber not digis
Penny Black and More - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampin' - 'anything but birthday'

5 comments:

  1. Aww Helen, this is adorable hun! Popping in with my SS DT hat on tonight. Love that sweet image and the gorgeous blue gingham, I just love gingham! Thanks so much for joining the fun with the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week. Love what you did for our 'Anything But A Birthday' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really petty card for a new baby boy Helen, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh this is so sweet and adorable. A lovely card for a baby. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, such a sweet card with an adorable little hedgehog! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...