Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

Imagine That - A Walk Down Memory Lane

On the Imagine That Creative Playground Blog we're celebrating Imagine That Digistamp's fourth birthday with a walk down memory lane.

I joined Imagine That Digis in July 2014 as a Summer Guest Designer and then became a full Design Team member in September that year.

Here's my first card as a GDT posted on 1 July 2014:


You can find it here on my blog.

And the digi stamp set I used was:


which you can find here

and here's my card made with my favourite set from Imagine That(not an easy choice!!):


 For this card I used:


and you can find the set here

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p138/Sweet_Deer.html

I love this set because it's such a sweet image and is great to colour.  I've used it for Christmas cards, baby cards as well as for other occasions.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are adorable. Great choice as your favorite. Like the edge border.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...