Pages

Saturday 4 March 2017

New Winter Wonderland Challenge - Use Ribbon or Lace


A new challenge started yesterday on the Winter Wonderland Challenge and this time we're asking you to 'use ribbon or lace'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


who are offering a £10 voucher to spend in their online store

For my card I've used an image from the 'Snowmen' Irresistible Images pack which is available here from Little Claire Designs.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and the ribbon is from Dovecraft.

2 comments:

  1. Love the snowmen and a gorgeous design. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great snowman card. That ribbon is perfect with the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...