Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

New Daisy Chain Challenge - Make It Feminine


There's a new challenge today on the Daisy Chain Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'make it feminine'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a little gift bag I designed for one of my recent Little Claire Designs workshops.  It was also one of the demos that Steve did on their Hochanda show and it has appeared in Crafts Beautiful magazine.

You can see the front of the bag above and this is a view from the side:


I've used one of the stamps from the 'Card Full Of ....' stamp set bundle which you can find here on the Little Claire Designs website.  This set is a 'Card Full of Butterflies'.

I stamped the whole stamp three times, decoupaging the front of the card and then the butterfly wings.  I've used patterned card from Craft Creations and some ribbon from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Helen with your design..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag and bag are gorgeous. Love the blue butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...