Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

The First Crafty Mess Challenge - Anything Goes Part 1


The day has finally arrived for our first challenge at A Crafty Mess!


For our first challenge we've got an 'anything goes' theme - hopefully that will encourage lots of people to join in!  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

Our challenge sponsors are:


and


and

I've made two cards for this challenge and will share them in separate posts.

For this first card I've used a digi from StampArt by Kathryne called 'Snow Happy' - you can find it here on the Whimsy stamps website.

Have a look at my next post to see my second DT card!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Winter Wonderland - 'Frosty the snowman'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes/let's see some blue'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'getting ready for Christmas'
Creative Card Crew - 'Christmas joy'

3 comments:

  1. So cute Helen, love the colour of the background paper. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - I so love snowmen! You did very well! Thank you so much for playing with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs,
    Linda W. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, happy, cheery card, Helen. I love your colour choices and the snowflake paper is adorable. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...