Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

November Club Stamps from Little Claire - Elephants


This is my second DT card made using the new Little Claire November club stamps set 'Elephants' - you can find the set here on their website.

I've used one of the four main images with one of the sentiments to make a new baby card.  I used a die cut square and pink gems to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'add a sentiment'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Sweet Pea Stampers - 'think pink'

2 comments:

  1. So cute love the images. Thanks for joining the Whoopsi Daisy challenge and good luck . Jennifer (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...