Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Biscuits/Cookies


We've got a new challenge today on the Glory of Christmas challenge - our theme this time is 'biscuits/cookies'.  For more details, have a look on the blog here.

For my card I've used a digi from Pink Gem called 'Gingerbread Man' - you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
I Love Promarkers - 'a cute Christmas'
QKR Stampede - 'let's talk Christmas'

5 comments:

  1. Helen, your gingerbread is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable gingerbread man! Cute papers & embellishments too! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for joining this week at QKR Stampede Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo Cute!! I love gingerbread men and your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers and we hope you will join in our next challenge as well.

    With smiles
    Laine
    DT Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspiration card, Helen, for the Glory of Christmas cookies challenge and thanks for also sharing for my CHNC challenge 202 x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...