Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

New Penny's Challenge - Use Black Cardstock


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Papercrafting Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to 'use black cardstock'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog/

Our sponsors for this week are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from the 'Santa and His Sleigh' set at Diane's Daydream Designs which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dyanmite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
I Love Promarkers - 'a male Christmas'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes/make it male'
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog - 'lots of layers'

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 54 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for entering this for my CHNC challenge 202 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the fun Father Christmas :) thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Helen, love the image and your papers, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I saw you won on CHNC with this beautiful card using Diane's Daydream Designs image.
    Kathy D.
    Diane's Daydream Designs Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just browsing through your blog again while I sip my morning coffee. I wanted to thank you for this beautiful showcasing of one of our Daydream Designs stamps. This is such a cute card. LOVE your layout and the way you staged the image. Thanks so much for sharing your talent to spotlight our little Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A handsome Santa, love the card, thank you for joining us this week at I♥ProMarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...