Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - It's All About Christmas


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'it's all about Christmas'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:


For my card I've used a digi from Scribbles Designs called 'Snow Capped Topiary' which you can find here on the Scribbles Designs website.  The sentiment is an old Hero Arts stamp.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Always Something Creative - 'green and red'
A Random Fan Challenge - 'red, white and green'

4 comments:

  1. I knew that image looked familiar....I have one of Sandy's topiary images too! Love your card and the clean design! Thank you for joining us at A Random FAn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für´s Mitmachen bei Allways Something Creativ. Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine tolle Karte hast Du gemacht. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an unserer ASC-Challenge.
    Liebe Grüße
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...