Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Non-Traditional Christmas


It was my turn to choose the theme for the new Ruby's Rainbow Challenge and I've gone for 'non-traditional Christmas',  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card, I've gone for a purple and silver colour scheme.  The stamp I've used is from Little Claire and it's called 'Joy, Hope and Wonder' - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I've layered it with some silver paper and finished the card with some little silver pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dyanmite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Papertake Weekly - 'two or four legs'
Eureka Stamps - 'four legged friends'

8 comments:

  1. I love your sweet cat trio, dearie!
    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute.Love the purple too.Gorgeous make.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 99, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon - thanks also for entering this for my CHNC challenge 202 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a different but stunning Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the silver with the purple. Very elegant and a perfect card for a cat lover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made really different and interesting Christmas card, with such a cute kitties.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.
    Kat DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Love your non-traditional colors. Thanks for joining our 4-legged Friends Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty...I love how you have made the kitties look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...