Pages

Saturday 22 November 2014

New Pink Gem Challenge - Kraft Plus One Other Colour


We've got a new Pink Gem challenge today at A Gem of a Challenge and this time we're asking you to use 'kraft plus one other colour'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the latest Pink Gem digi stamps called 'Rudolf Barclay' - you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.  I've layered up my kraft papers with red paper and added Card Candi and red gems to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosses's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Creative Knockouts - 'bling is the thing'
Without Words Challenge - 'preparing for Christmas'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'use 2 or more colours'
Bearly-Mine Challenges - 'Christmas'
Cute as a Button Challenge - 'Christmas/winter'
As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite Christmas style' (modern because I love using cute images on my cards)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen, I like the adorable image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Cute As A Button Stamps for our Christmas challenge. Please join us again.
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thanks for playing at Bearly Mine Jacqui DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute card!!!. Love colours and image :) Thanks for joining us at Cute As A Button Stamps. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, adorable image and I love the colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute, gorgeous teddy reindeer and I love the colours you've used for your card. Thank you for joining us at BMD, good luck oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous creations! Thank you for joining us at AYLI! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...