Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Inspiration Post for Inky Impressions - Dance in the Rain


After my recent GDT post for Inky Impressions I was asked if I would like to join the Design Team on a permanent basis to which I said - YES!!  My first challenge post will be next week but in the meantime, I've posted today on the Inspirational Blog here.

I made an easel card using the 'Umbrella Lili' digi stamp which is here on the Inky Impressions website.

Here's a view of the side of the card to show the easel part:


For the stopper I used the digi stamp sentiment 'Dance in the Rain' which is here on the website.  I really love these words:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...