Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

New Alphabet Challenge - T is for Traditional Christmas


It was my turn to choose the theme for the new Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge and I've chosen 'T is for traditional Christmas'.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my traditional card I've used one of the outline sticker sheets from Little Claire - this one is called 'Silhouette Camels Black' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  You get three designs on one sheet - each sheet costs 70p so it's a really cost effective way of making cards.

I've kept my card very simple - I've layered with black and white card and finished it with some black Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Crimbo Crackers - 'clean and simple'
Christmas Cards all Year Round - 'no patterned paper'
Creative Card Crew - 'Christmas joy'

4 comments:

  1. Great cas style card Helen. Love that traditional image
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very elegant. I love the sticker. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is powerful in its simplicity. Very nice.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation! So pleased to see you sharing at Crafting all year round and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...