Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Animals


This is my first challenge card as a member of the Inky Impressions Design Team - the new challenge starts today and our theme is 'animals'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog - you will be able to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team and details of the prize on offer.

For my card I've used an Inky Impressions digi called 'Picnic Piggies' which you can find here on the Inky Impressions website.  I've finish the card with some paper flowers, blue gems and some peel off greetings.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting for All Seasons - 'birthdays'
Papertake Weekly - 'two or four legs'
Crafting When We Can - 'use your markers'
My Time to Craft - 'farmyard animals'
The Stamping Chef Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Great card Helen, super image and design. Thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card love the little pigs thank you for entering the Digi sketch challenge 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image and colours.Thanks for joining us at CFAS Hugs TinaX (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...