Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Use 3 Embellishments


Our theme for this week's challenge is 'use 3 embellishments' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog and also see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

Our sponsor for this week is:


For my card I've used the very cute 'Claudia Loves Christmas' which is here on the Little Miss Muffet website.  The paper I've used is from the Forever Friends Christmas pack.

My 3 embellishments are Card Candi, red gems and the die cut stars which are from a Memory Box die,

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Helen. Claudia is such a little cutie and I love your colour combo and the stars die.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...