Pages

Sunday, 11 October 2026

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Fall

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This month it's a theme challenge and we want to see your autumn/fall cards.  For more details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I used two stencils to make my card.  I started with the large leaf stencil which is from Funky Fossils Designs and used this with pale brown ink.  Then I fixed the second mask from Stampin' Up over the top (keeping the first stencil still in place) and used different Stampin' Up and Distress Inks to create the pattern inside the leaft.

Here's another view of my card:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - autumn and/or Halloween

Inkspirational Challenge - the colours, leaves and autumn theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...