It's time for a new challenge on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog:
Our challenges are always anything floral goes with an optional inspiration photo. Here's the photo for this month:
For all the details about the challenge and to see what the rest of the team has created, head over to the challenge blog here.
I was inspired by the flower with is at the front of vase and I also used the colours in the ribbon as my background.
Here's another view of my card:
To make my card I used:
- Hugs and Blooms stamp set from Create Krafts
- Promarkers
- dies from Spellbinders
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- background paper from Craft Creations
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Sisterhood of Crafters - frame it
Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love Challenge - birthday
Seize the Birthday - anything goes





That is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteI can totally see your inspiration from the bouquet of flowers. Great CAS card for a birthday. Good to see you here at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
ReplyDeleteBarbara DT
Simply beautiful. Thank you for joining us this month at HQCOLCB challenge. Hope to see you again..
ReplyDeleteHello, Helen!!! You've made a wonderful cheery birthday card! Thanks for sharing with HQCOLCB during our Aug-Sept session!
ReplyDelete