Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

New Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme, as always, is anything goes.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and

To make my card I've used:

- Christmas Mail Box digi stamp from Pattie's Creations available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from First Edition
- stamped sentiment and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from First Edition

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge - Christmas in September
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
Pattie's Creations Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Helen this is so elegant - I love it! Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen.
    This is so nice. I love the way you colored my image. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly picked a fabulous digi image! It's the focal point of a very lovely card! Thanks for joinging us at Make My Monday challenge! Hope to see you playing along again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card for the Holidays. Thanks for sharing at MMM challenge.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your project a lot, Helen! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge over at Make My Monday. Looking forward to see you again!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...