Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Use Ink and/or Paint


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to use ink and/or paint on your designs.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

I've made a card using the reverse masking technique.  I used Distress Inks applied through a circular aperture and then stamped the main image from the Stampin' Up stamp set called 'The Gang's All Meer'.  The sentiment I've used is from the 'Peaceful Moments' stamp set also from Stampin' Up.

I then coloured the stamped image completely with a black Promarker - my inspiration this came from Frenchie Stamps here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...