Pages

Sunday 19 January 2020

New from KLM Digital Designs - Girl Window Gnome


I'm back with my second DT card for this month's new release images from KLM Digital Designs.

This one is called 'Girl Window Gnome' and you can find her here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I used:

- Girl Window Gnome digi stamp
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- washi tape from my stash
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes
As You Like It Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet,

    Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...