Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

New All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Challenge - Animal Madness


There's a new challenge today in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group and this month our theme is 'animal madness'.

To join in with the challenge you will need to be a member of the Facebook Group which you can find here.  Once you're part of the group, find the photo album for this month's challenge and add your card.

To make my card I used:

- Easter Tea Party digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Imaginesce
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Clear Stamp Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...