There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'fancy folds'.
You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.
I'm also showcasing one of the super cute new digi stamps available at the Pink Gem Designs Etsy Shop - this is 'Building a Snowman Chloe' which is available here in the shop.
Here's what I used to make my card:
- Building a Snowman Chloe available here
- Promarkers to colour my images
- patterned papers from Papercraft Essentials
- sentiment stamp from Uniko
- other paper, card and gems from Craft Creations
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Christms Challenge - anything goes
Christmas With the Cuties - for a child
I Love Promarkers - anything goes