Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - All at Sea


It was my turn to pick the theme for this week's new Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge and I chose 'all at sea'.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

The photo above shows the inside of my card and this is the outside:


To make my card I used:

- Beach Huts outline sticker sheet available here from Little Claire Designs
- red tag card available here from Little Claire Designs
- Promarkers to colour the images
- other paper, card and ribbon from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
 Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
Crafting By Designs - anything goes
Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...