Pages

Monday 9 July 2018

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Bingo


There's a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this month we've got a bingo board for you to use:


I've used the middle vertical line - pearls, ribbon and charm.

We don't have a sponsor for this challenge but there is a great prize on offer for our winner:


You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Dinkies Star of Wonder stamp from Little Claire Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour image
- paper, card, card blank and pearls from Craft Creations
- ribbon and charm from my stash
- stamped sentiment from Uniko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...