Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Easter


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog and this week it's 'anything goes' with the optional twist of Easter.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Sasayaki Glitter called 'Party Chooks' which you can find here in their Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.  The sentiment is a stamp from Clear Stamp Boutique.

I'm going to enter my card in the May GDT call at Sasayaki Glitter here and also the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'things that fly'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'spring or Easter'

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Your project is wonderful, and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! – DT Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet Easter card love the image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Helen love all the gingham and good luck with the gdt call

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these chooks and love your card Helen, the gingham gives it a wonderful fresh spring feel, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous! Very sweet image with lovely colouring,

    Thanks for flying along to play with us at I Love Promarkers :D

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen
    Super cute card. Love the 2 shades of gingham.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It doesn't get much cuter than this! I especially like that you used the gingham background. Thanks for playing along at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...