Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started yesterday on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goe's theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Cute as a Button called 'Sitting Pretty' - you can find her here on their website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentiment from Stampin' Up.  The background is a piece of card from The Hobby House.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Dream Valley Challenge  - 'one for the girls'

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love that image and fab sentiment. Pretty background too
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is just adorable. Love this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet design - love the pink! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment and the pretty pink theme.

    Thanks for sharing in our 'One for the Girls' challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...