Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

New Sparkles Challenge - Birthday


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'birthday' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new release flamingo sets from Imagine That Digi Stamp - there are three in total and I'll be sharing cards made with them all over the next couple of weeks.

This set is called 'Flamingo Birthday' and you can find it here on the website.

Here's what you get in the set:


I've used the outline version of the main image and coloured it with Promarkers.  I've used paper from Echo Park combined with some black paper.  I used a punch to round two of the corners on the layers and finished the card with some black gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'pretty pastels'
Monochrome Magic - 'anything monochrome goes'
Emerald City Crafts Challenge - 'anything goes'
Moving Along With the Times - 'things that fly'

10 comments:

  1. this image makes me smile so much, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful design and so colourful

    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT for our 'Things That Fly' Challenge

    Crafty smiles

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Helen! Love that cute flamingo image and all the pink. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card and cute image. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute! Thanks for sharing at Moving along with the times.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is super cute, what a great card, Thanks for playing along with us on Passion For Promarkers this week, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, I love that cute flamingo and your coloring is superb! Great paper choice. OK, now I have to put on a DT hat -- It's great to see you playing along with us at Emerald City Crafts this month. Good luck in the challenge and come see us again for another challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything's cute in POLKA-DOTS right??? Love it Helen!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card helen thanks for sharing at passion for promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Helen. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...