Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Ribbon, Lace or Twine


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this month we're asking you to 'use ribbon, lace or twine'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


For my card I've used one of the new Christmas silhouette stamps from Little Claire - this one is called 'Silhouette Christmas Cats on Roof' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website,  I've also used one of the papers from the brand new 'Mini Falling Snow' paper pack which is here on the website.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the silhouette stamp Helen, it looks great.
    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...