Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Recipe


There's a new challenge today on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and this week we've got a recipe for you - we'd like you to use '1 image, 2 papers and 3 flowers'.  You can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used an Inky Impressions digi stamp called 'Angelica's Dreamcatcher' which you can find here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Helen this is SO cute! Love the sweet line of flowers and the stripes and polka dots work perfectly together. Speaking of - you should totally just go enter it in the Crafty Gals Corner challenge, which happens to be stripes and polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet, Helen! What a cute image, and the papers are just right, too! I love your pretty colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...