Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

New Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Christmas Goes


The start of the month means a new challenge at Crafty Hazlenut's Christmas Challenge Extra and our theme, as always, is 'anything Christmas goes.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


For my card I've used 'Stocking Mouse' from Bugaboo which you can find here.  The backing paper I've used is from Kanban.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Hobbybook Designer Challenge - 'include an animal'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes with a twist of red'

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a lovely design team card for our CHNC challenge extra for October - and thanks too for sharing this for Suzy Bee's and also Completely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so adorable! I love the circle sentiments you always use; they are a really fun way to add a sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...