Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

A Couple of Decoupage Cards


Over the weekend I needed to make two cards for family friends who are in hospital so I decided to make some decoupage designs for a change.  I've had these floral decoupage sheets for a while - they're perfect for simple cards and relatively quick because they're die cut.

Here's the second one:


I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - 'plain and simple'
Oldie But a Goodie Challenge - 'anything but Christmas' (decoupage is more than 6 months old)
Shopping Our Stash - 'use one or more leaves' (second card)
Lady Anne's Challenges - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. Both card's are beautiful Helen love the flowers. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Helen. Classy and cheerful. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards - I'm sure your friends will love them.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Helen, both cards are just beautiful! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing these with as at SOS this week!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen these are both fantastic cards, so lovely and just pristine!! I love them both.

    Thank you so much for playing along at Shopping Our Stash!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What apretty 3d cards..

    Thanks for joining the FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE -anything goes..

    Hope to see you soon again,

    FF DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...