Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

New Nutcrafters Challenge - Ribbon and/or Twine


It's my turn to host the Nutcrafters Challenge this fortnight and my choice is 'use ribbon and/or twine' - nice and easy!  You can find all the details plus the cards from my fellow Design Team members here on the Nutcrafters blog.

For my card I've used one of the lovely digi images from the new 'Angel Collection' - this one is called 'Angel Cake' and you can find it here on the website.  The paper I've used is from Dovecraft and I've used white sheer ribbon plus twine across the middle of my card.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Craft Challenges - 'special occasion (not birthdays)'
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
OLLCB - 'Christmas'
Hooked on Craft - 'Christmas - no red or green'
The Crafty Pad - 'Christmas is Coming'
Paper Crafting Journey - 'ribbon or twine'
  Divas by Design - 'festive'

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, I love the image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is just too cute! Thanks for playing in the Christmas Is Coming Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is simply lovely Helen.So cute.Love the soft colours too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen another lovely simple creation !!

    Thanks again for joining us at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you have used on this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La creations.

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!!

    Thank you for entering our Ribbon or Twine challenge over at
    The Paper Crafting Journey !

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, such a sweet image and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love the image, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card... love the CAS design...
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent with the Diva's this week...
    Rina DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card! Lovely image.

    Thanks for joining in at CCC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...