Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

Christmas Changing Tree - New From Little Claire


Just added to the Little Claire website is the great 'Christmas Changing Tree' stamp set - perfect for making original Christmas cards as you can make your design unique!  If you've got the tree stamp from the original 'Changing Tree' set you can buy a pack of the Christmas embellishment stamps here.

For my first card (above) I've used some paper from Dovecraft and some green card.  The sentiment I've used is from the Little Claire 'Christmas Text' set which you can find here on the website.


For my second card (above) I've used some Craft Creations paper and some red self adhesive gems plus a peel off sentiment.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'twinkle, twinkle little star'
Divas by Design - 'Christmas in July'
Totally Gorjuss - 'it's Christmas'
2 Sisters - 'Christmas in July'

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen. Love the tree, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this tree before - what a great idea - your cards are super. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 81 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards, such a great image and I love the traditional festive colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Christmas cards. I love the image and the papers. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Helen, your card is soooo cute, i love it, thanks to participate to CSAYL, hope to see you next week,biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FABulous idea..Never seen these before. Must have a peep at them.
    Gorgeous colours. I LOve your papers too.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us at CSAYL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful cards!!! LOVE this image--and so glad you got it out and played with us at CSAYL! I hope you come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see what you create!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! That image is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us over at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen,
    These look lovely. Such a simple idea, but the effect is charming. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image, lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing at Christmas Stampin All Year Long;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely christmas card fab image thanks for joining us at 2 sisters this week , good luck with the challenge tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 super Christmas cards Helen and a fab little image!
    Merry Christmas from the Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge.
    Hugs Laurie x

    PS
    Ladybug Crafts Ink has a Christmas theme this month too you could enter

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a superb idea for the tree.
    Thanks for joining CHNC challenge 81
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable cards! I've never heard of Little Claire before and I just might have to go check them out. Love the round sentiment you used on the first card (I've been seeing them around recently and have admired them, too) and the trees on both cards are really cool. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card!
    thanks for playing along this week at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!!!! Thanks for participating in CSAYL's challenge! Hope to see you again!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...