Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

New Little Claire Challenge - Family Christmas

Another new challenge has just been launched on the Little Claire blog and this month our theme is 'Family Christmas' - have a look here to see all the details plus cards from the Design Team and details of last month's winners.

My card for the challenge was made using one of the stamps from the 'Delivering Christmas Wishes' - the words come from the same set.  I've used two different papers from Craft Creations, some green card, Card Candi and some nail head gems.

We're looking forward to seeing all your creations and the prize this month is £10 to spend on the Little Claire website!

Some challenges for my card:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'traditional Christmas'
Pollycraft Monday - 'Christmas Fun'
Joanna Sheen Blog Challenge - 'it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'
One Stop Craft Challenge - 'traditional Christmas colours'


8 comments:

  1. LOL..I love this image! :D I had a vision of a little kid holding on to the tree for dear life 'cause there's no room in the car. LOL. Oh, maybe that's just my weird humor. :D
    Love your card Helen. Wonderfully done and makes me so excited to go and see my family.
    Hugs for you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Helen....and great sentiment too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I agree fab sentiment too! Thank you for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge, Jane (DT)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen, love the fab LO.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmassy colours and super cute image. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 50 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic creation Helen! Thank you so much for joining in our Christmas challenge at SFTW and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Helen! I love the layout!

    Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...